On the website Indian Skincare Routine (https://indianskincareroutine.com), you will find personal experiences of beauty product reviews, DIYs, and random personal experiences. The content of the blog aims to provide helpful information without intending to hurt the feelings, sentiments, beliefs of any caste, community, religion, creed, continent or person.
All product review images found on the blog are taken by the owner and are subject to copyright. If brands request to use images from their website, it won’t be mentioned. Images from other sources used in the blog will be credited as much as possible. Compilation blog posts will include images of products from respective brands. The blog or the owner does not claim any copyright on such images, and since compilation blog posts contain many images, credits to brands are not given. However, “No attribution required images” used on the blog need no credit.
All opinions expressed on this site are based on the author’s genuine experience with the products discussed. There is zero brand bias or influence on any of the reviews here. Any freebies or branded samples you receive will be clearly labeled. As reviews are based on personal experiences, which might vary from person to person, the site and the owner are not liable for the consequences of the items after personal usage. Consequently, it is highly recommended that all products be patch tested before use.
Neither the blog nor its author support any commercial enterprise. The blog’s author or curator also doesn’t support the use of fairness lotions. Product evaluations, if conducted, would serve solely to inform consumers.
Neither the site nor its owner take any responsibility for how readers choose to use the information provided in the form of recipes or diet plans. Diet-related blog entries should not be followed without first consulting a physician.
The blogger or site owner assumes no responsibility for the use or results of any product recommended in a roundup post. The purpose of these articles is to compile a top 10 list of available goods. However, each product’s results may vary depending on the individual using it. Readers are encouraged to perform thorough research prior to making any purchases based on compilation blog postings.
The information provided on the blog is true to the owner’s knowledge, but it’s not possible to update every review over months or years. Therefore, the price, availability, shelf life, and names of the products reviewed may change over time.
Readers are encouraged to comment on the blog through the comments section while adhering to the blogging community rules. Any rude, indecent, racial, or abusive comments will be taken down, and commentators will be blocked. Only blog links are allowed in the comments section. Comments with any other sort of links, pay-per-links, or affiliate links will be deleted without prior intimation.
Any advice given on the blog is in no way intended to be mistaken as professional healthcare or professional skincare advice. No blog post on this blog is to be considered a replacement for professional healthcare, dermatologist or professional skincare advice.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us – Indian Skincare Routine website.
Data We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, billing address, and home address. This information is necessary for us to deliver our products and services to you and to provide you with a better customer experience. We save this information so that you can perform activities on our website, such as leaving comments.
We may also gather information from our trusted partners who have legal grounds to share this information with us. This information may be provided to them directly by you or may be gathered about you on other legal grounds. Additionally, we may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Registering your account, sending you the items and services you’ve ordered, keeping you updated on their status, and letting you know about any changes to our service are all examples of how we’ll be of service to you.
- Improve how you interact with your customers.
- Personalized offers (from us and/or thoroughly vetted third parties) will be sent to you.
- Improve the quality, selection, and availability of products and services by managing and analyzing data from our customer base (buying behavior and history).
- Send out survey questionnaires to our audience.
- We only utilize your Information if we have a good reason to and/or if you give us permission to do so. In order to establish your identity and deliver a service or send/offer you a product, we process your Personal Data in order to take steps towards entering into a contract with you or to carry out responsibilities under an existing contract. We also use legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data in order to provide you with advertising for items and services that are similar to, or the same as, those that you have already purchased or viewed.
Data we gather
We collect information necessary for the delivery of our products/services or to improve your experience with us. Included are your name, email address, billing address, and residential address. We store your information so that you can post comments and participate in other site features.
Also, we gather information automatically via cookies and other session mechanisms. This includes the contents of your shopping cart, your IP address, and your shopping history. This data is collected to enhance your experience on our website.
We may also collect information from our trusted business partners who have legal grounds to disclose it with us, as well as from publically accessible sources.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Information to provide you with our services, such as registering your account, delivering the items and services you’ve requested, and communicating with you about changes to our services. In addition to enhancing your experience with us, we use your information to bring you tailored offers from us and our partners.
We may process your information to comply with legal requirements and use it for the reasons permitted by law. We retain the right to anonymize collected Personal Data and use it for purposes beyond the scope of this policy.
We may process your data for additional purposes that are compatible with the original purpose for which it was collected, provided that the link between the purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing, and that processing would be protected by appropriate safeguards.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with anyone, except for automated spam detection services that check visitor comments on our site. This information includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and site URL, as well as any information directly provided by the commenter.
How we secure your data
We take measures to keep your Personal Data safe, including anonymizing and pseudonymization where appropriate, and monitoring our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and will notify authorities in the event of a data breach.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your rights over your data
If you have an account on our website or have left comments, you have the right to request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. However, we may retain certain personal data for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not knowingly collect information from children and our services are not intended for children. We expect the parents to not give access to our website to the children.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
- You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on our site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.